Author Topic: SCROOGE BRONZE - SPORT OF TYCOONS BY CARL BARKS  (Read 994 times)

papabearted

• View Profile
SCROOGE BRONZE - SPORT OF TYCOONS BY CARL BARKS
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
 SCROOGE BRONZE - SPORT OF TYCOONS BY CARL BARKS
VERY RARE - #85 OF 100 MADE - MINT IN BOX W/ COA

WHAT A FIND !! LISTING "LIKE NEW" BUT BELIEVED TO BE NEW. I THINK I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO REMOVE IT FROM THE BOX.

VERY RARE , LIMITED EDITION BRONZE SCULPTURE OF UNCLE SCROOGE, CREATED BY SCULPTOR PAUL VOUGHT, BASED ON CARL BARKS DESIGN .
" SPORT OF TYCOONS" WAS INTRODUCED AT THE 1994 ( 1995?) DISNEYANA CONVENTION, WITH A ORIGINAL PRICE OF $1800. CARL BARKS HAS SIGNED THE PIECE IN GOLD, AS WELL AS HAS SIGNED THE COA ISSUED FROM THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY. IT ALSO IS SIGNED BY " P. VOUGHT"
IT ALSO INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKING.

THE PIECE IS NUMBER 85/100.

SCROOGE IS DIVING INTO HIS MONEY PILE IN THIS MASSIVE BRONZE FIGURE ON A MARBLE BASE. ESTIMATED SIZE IS 15.25" X 8.5" X 7.5" TALL.

CURRENTLY I HAVE SEEN THESE FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET,RIGHT NOW, FOR $8800 , $6500 AND $5500. DO YOUR OWN SEARCHING AND YOU'LL SEE. OWN IT TODAY FOR WAY LESS. I AM NOT A COLLECTOR. JUST A LUCKY GUY WHO CAME ACROSS THIS, AND COUPLE OTHER PIECES.

ckitcho

• View Profile
Re: SCROOGE BRONZE - SPORT OF TYCOONS BY CARL BARKS
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
Is this piece avaiable for sale?

rtrethewey

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SCROOGE BRONZE - SPORT OF TYCOONS BY CARL BARKS
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 04:58:44 PM »
When you reply to a message that's several months old, you're unlikely to receive a reply from the original poster.  I'd suggest using the Email link under his user name to contact him directly.  Good luck!
Rick Trethewey
Rainbo Animation Art

anything